We are excited to welcome you to the only official vacation home rental program of Reunion Resort.
**Tax not included in nightly rates**
Check in time is after 4:00 PM and check out is before 11:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out can be coordinated for an additional fee.
- All properties are non-smoking and absolutely no pets are allowed. Noncompliant guests will incur a deep cleaning fee.
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Due to security reasons, software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
With Reunion Resort Vacation Rental Homes, you get to select the home of your choice based on your vacation preferences. We feel this is the best way to ensure your complete satisfaction with the home. While we will always try to keep guests in the specific home that they have requested and booked, sometimes circumstances beyond our control may require us to move bookings to another Reunion Resort home. In the rare instance that this should occur, we will always endeavor to ensure that the reservation is moved to a home of similar or better quality than the home originally reserved and will make every attempt to communicate this change to the guest at the earliest possible opportunity prior to arrival.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- All properties are non-smoking and absolutely no pets are allowed.
- A deposit of 20% of the total reservation value will be due at time of reservation booking and will be applied to the total amount due. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and both deposit and final payment are non-refundable at that point.
- The final payment will be automatically billed to the credit card on file. Reservations must be secured by a valid credit card issued by American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa.
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing and made at least 30 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations made less than 30 days from the arrival date will result in the loss of all monies, including deposit and final payment.
Pool & Spa Terms & Conditions
Private home swimming pools are not heated and not all homes have pool heating available – please contact a reservations specialist for more information on homes with pool heating. For guests staying in homes with pool heating systems, pool heating is available for an additional $50 per day. Please note that it may take 12-24 hours to fully heat. Guests are not permitted to access the pool heater at any time during their stay. Reunion Resort will assess a minimum charge of $50.00 per heater for its repair/replacement. Please do not tamper with the pool heaters.
Pool heaters have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Reunion Resort, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool/spa is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Reunion Resort will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.
NOTE: All pool homes have Pool Door Alarms and/or Child Safety Fences.
According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Reunion Resort will assess a minimum charge of $75.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement. Please do not tamper with the pool alarms.